AFTERMARKET SERVICES are vital to the success of the industry. What company are you going to call when you need a spare part for your vacuum furnace? Where do you go when you need metallurgical evaluations or pyrometry services?
Our Aftermarket Services Directory breaks down as follows.
- Ancillary Equipment: cooling equipment repair/replacement and software
- Compliance: environmental, hazardous waste and EPA; military, aircraft and industry specification; NFPA; worker safety/OSHA
- Direct-Fired, Electric and Atmosphere Furnace Systems
- Energy Conservation: energy audit, heat recovery and solvent recovery
- General: alloy fabrication; consulting; controls troubleshooting and upgrades; gas/electric furnace conversions; instrument analysis and service; instrument calibration, materials testing and metallurgical evaluations; pyrometry services; surface cleaning equipment; temperature control/calibration; temperature uniformity survey; training and education; and troubleshooting and repair
- Induction Systems
- Refractory & Insulation
- Vacuum Furnace Systems
Image courtesy of ECM USA